Dry Charged Motorcycle Battery 12n7-4A with CE UL Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $8.35 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $8.35/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200, 000PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag,Box and Carton Packing,Pallet Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 12N7-4A
- Certification: CE, UL, SONCAP
- Trademark: SUER
- Origin: Fuzhou
- Rated Capacity: 7
- Battery Shell Colour: White
- Specification: CE UL ISO9001 ISO14001
- HS Code: 85072000
Nominal Voltage(V): 12V
Weight(KG): 2.04(without acid)
Dry charged Motorcycle Battery Structure and Characteristic
1. Superior high rate discharge performance and cycle character
2. More and faster starting power over conventional batteries
3. Low Self-discharge, large capacity
4. High quality material, lead purity is 0.99996
5. Lead-Calcium six alloy sheet grating and coated mounding plate electrode: Big capacity and long life.
6. Lead-Tin multiple alloy bus bars: Small internal Resistance, corrosion resistance and can stand long term floating charging.
7. Dry charged Motorcycle Battery. Advanced AGM septum: Absorbs optimum electrolytic without leaving dissociated liquid, full air cathode absorption and can be placed in any position.
8. ABS Engineering plastics shell: Firm and weather resistant.
9. Silicon-Fluorin rubber sealed safety cap: Safe and flameproof without leakage of corrosive gas and liquid.
10. Copper Plating Silver terminals: Small contact electrical resistance and rustproof.
12. Deep Discharge Recovery
Dry charged Motorcycle Battery Acid Adding Way:
1. Take off the sticker on top of the battery.
2. Put the acid pack directly on the battery. Empty the acid pack and leave the battery for 5 minutes.
3. Check that the acid level is about 2 cm above the lead plates. Add more acid if necessary.
4. Close the battery with the cover given and ready to use.